Being called traditional has no juice, especially when we talk about ecommerce market. Traditional suggests conventional, one that are not ready to change with the shift. The current scenario of online business conduction covers every aspect of potential selling medium including web, mobiles, tablets, social media, third party integration and more. If you lag in any of it, consider that if not today, you are definitely going to have to wrap up soon.
The e-commerce trend which had become a major talk at the end of the last year with the tagline of “Ecommerce trends to be followed in 2017” is one such aspect which every online seller must cover in their business — Application Programming Interface (API).
Application Programming Interface are more or less like a set of rules that allow third party apps to trigger communication between two systems, applications or platforms. APIs are all over the internet and have taken a big spot in the ecommerce market. If you are an unfolding digital entrepreneur who doesn’t want to lie in the category of “traditional seller”, you must leverage APIs into your working model.
We have discussed about 10 ways of integrating APIs into online selling sites which may definitely play its part in taking your business altogether to a new level.
Source: Application Programming Interface (API) – The Present and Future of eCommerce World
Online selling has its own perks and snags which only a seller can understand and relate to. Out of the big set of obstacles which affect the business of online retail, shopping cart abandonment hurts the most.
Almost more than 60% of the visitors leave their cart filled and hop to something which may of course be relevant to them, but is absolutely annoying for the sellers. This has become the most dominating factor when it comes to online retail issues.
Overcoming the issue of shopping cart abandonment is essential for every e-tailer to stay in the ring. We have listed some of the most important factors which contribute in diminishing the abandonment rate. Using these techniques will help you recover lost consumers and ultimately decrease the total shopping cart abandonment rate.
via 10 Shopping Cart Abandonment Strategies to Increase Revenue by more than 30% — Magento eCommerce Blog
M-Connect Media has analyzed the online sales figures and has come up with the statistical analysis which states that the number of online sales is The post An Insight into Black Friday Online Sales 2016 by M-Connect Media appeared first on Magento eCommerce Blog.
via An Insight into Black Friday Online Sales 2016 by M-Connect Media — Magento eCommerce Blog
What is Magento eCommerce Platform and its Usability?
- Contemporary design concept and construction of dynamic database driven website
- Multi-store (Skinnable)
- 1 additional Website skin, this includes Magento design & integration into the CMS
- Self-service web based WYSIWYG administration tool (CMS)
- CMS accessible anywhere in the world, 24 x 7
- Compatible in Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Safari required
- Website content – add, edit, and delete unlimited number of pages, paragraphs and images
- Product catalog – add, edit, and delete unlimited number of products
- Ability to add unlimited images for each item to showcase the product with enlarge, main and thumbnail versions of each
- High quality auto-thumbnail creation (upload the enlarged image and the main and thumbnails are auto-generated)
- Built in file & image upload facility within CMS
- Scrolling news headlines maintained easily via CMS
- General contact form for inquiries
- Cross sell module
- Special offers section (ability to assign a product as being “on offer” or “featured” within CMS)
- Bundle Module- You can link products
- Show all price ascending/descending
- VAT Facility
- Order Status updates
- Shipping- CMS able to price automatically depending on weight/area etc
- Product search facility (department, category, part number, description, brand, title)
- Associated and alternative products section
- Ability to assign options to products (color, style, size, format) with ability to assign an additional cost for the various options without having to create each product separately
- Ability to filter products based on price and definable Option Types e.g. Size, Style, Color etc..
- “Breadcrumb” trail showing where the user is within the site
- Separate billing and delivery address
- Online and off-line facility for products so they can be prevented from being displayed on website
- Google Analytics tracking and conversion code
- Banner module which can be used for highlighting offers internally or externally
- Postcode lookup option
- Wish List- create a wish list and have the ability to email it to a nominated address
- Integrated credit/debit card facility with choice payment service providers
- Support for ePayments / Secure ePayments
- Support for Google Checkout, WorldPay, PayPal
- Order management with PDF invoice generation
- Customer management – name, address, contact details
- Standard reports – Daily Sales, Best Customers, Stock Report
- Statistics on website traffic and hits
- Domain name transfer of existing domain names (301 redirects)
E-commerce websites are one of the most popular types of sites in the world. These are the web sites where the buyers meet the sellers. These are one of the biggest platforms for daily deals and transactions. These transactions can also be carried out inland as well as on overseas basis.
Magneto Commerce is a very special type of web site designing tool used to customize and design the websites. This is an advanced type of updated software used for the web designing. Continue reading
The latest Magento product to throng the eCommerce industry is Magento Go. Designed for entrepreneurs and small businesses, this online service actually creates an online store for you within a span of minutes. The intricacies of Servers and software are handled by Magento and you have to just relax and start your online store without any hiccups. Continue reading
If you are an online retailer and you want to develop your business than you are looking for highly reliable and robust eCommerce platform that has been helping online businesses improve revenue generation and profitability. In market there are plenty of open source eCommerce development tools that fulfill your requirements for developing your store and you would also take expert opinion about this eCommerce Development.
Most experts common answer is Magento. Now, you think that this is an advertisement of Magento. So, It is not a business related information about it but it is the fact that around 1,50,000+ merchants and developer use this platform means it must be doing something right. In market there are many other open eCommerce platforms are available but Magento is one of the popular eCommerce Platform among all this store.
Buyers have more expectations from all the web store that they provide them more functionality. Now number of online buyer increasing more and more. So, number of eCommerce platform and eCommerce store’s are also increasing. They all want their shopping experience to not only meet the highest standards of usability, but also are interactive and engaging. All these requirements are provided by Magento eCommerce website store development with fully functional and buyers feel the real world shopping experience.
Many Developers suggest that there are many eCommerce website development are available and It is one of the best for shopping cart development. But they don’t know how to prepare the eCommerce store with a lake of Experience. It is such developers who prefer using Magento, because this platform helps them work their eCommerce magic. If they use Magento, they are not limited in any way as far as the extensibility and features of the platform are concerned.
Magento Development offers mainly there functionality when we develop the store. This Functionality is described at below.
- Better visibility through SEO
Online Business has many opportunities to increase their business. In now current trends, there are many updates are available in the online and It is one the best platform to fulfill the requirement that current trends say. Experienced developers can ensure that they delivered a highly scalable Magento store by making good use of their CSS and MySQL skills.
Magento is most secure eCommerce store among the all open source eCommerce stores. Your online shoppers will only shop on your site if you have ensured their sensitive financial information won’t be accessed by unauthorized third parties. So, the It’s Security is best among the all open source platforms.
3) Better visibility through SEO
When you develop your eCommerce web store than your fist think the probability of the store. By Magento eCommerce web store you more target your audience due to better visibility through SEO.