Being called traditional has no juice, especially when we talk about ecommerce market. Traditional suggests conventional, one that are not ready to change with the shift. The current scenario of online business conduction covers every aspect of potential selling medium including web, mobiles, tablets, social media, third party integration and more. If you lag in any of it, consider that if not today, you are definitely going to have to wrap up soon.
The e-commerce trend which had become a major talk at the end of the last year with the tagline of “Ecommerce trends to be followed in 2017” is one such aspect which every online seller must cover in their business — Application Programming Interface (API).
Application Programming Interface are more or less like a set of rules that allow third party apps to trigger communication between two systems, applications or platforms. APIs are all over the internet and have taken a big spot in the ecommerce market. If you are an unfolding digital entrepreneur who doesn’t want to lie in the category of “traditional seller”, you must leverage APIs into your working model.
We have discussed about 10 ways of integrating APIs into online selling sites which may definitely play its part in taking your business altogether to a new level.
Source: Application Programming Interface (API) – The Present and Future of eCommerce World
Online selling has its own perks and snags which only a seller can understand and relate to. Out of the big set of obstacles which affect the business of online retail, shopping cart abandonment hurts the most.
Almost more than 60% of the visitors leave their cart filled and hop to something which may of course be relevant to them, but is absolutely annoying for the sellers. This has become the most dominating factor when it comes to online retail issues.
Overcoming the issue of shopping cart abandonment is essential for every e-tailer to stay in the ring. We have listed some of the most important factors which contribute in diminishing the abandonment rate. Using these techniques will help you recover lost consumers and ultimately decrease the total shopping cart abandonment rate.
via 10 Shopping Cart Abandonment Strategies to Increase Revenue by more than 30% — Magento eCommerce Blog
M-Connect Media has analyzed the online sales figures and has come up with the statistical analysis which states that the number of online sales is The post An Insight into Black Friday Online Sales 2016 by M-Connect Media appeared first on Magento eCommerce Blog.
via An Insight into Black Friday Online Sales 2016 by M-Connect Media — Magento eCommerce Blog
That para is to define how to make your website or shopping cart attractive. There are lots of E-commerce and CMS tool to develop a website or a shop in attractive way. but here i am going to guide you how to make your website/shop best in market.
As per as my experience i suggest you to use magento to build your website or a shopping Cart.
Because it has lots of inbuilt functionality which we required to fulfill our website. it has lots of free themes, free extension and modules which make our website much attractive.
So here in magento you are able to manage everything from admin panel. There is no need to code as possible as we can. you can build pages static which reflects in front end like it is customized in code, functionality to build Category(Menu).
Multiple functionality makes it very popular, you can create host it in itself, lots of payment methods and shipping methods are inbuilt and lots of available as free.
lots of other functionality available which will make you fill ease to develop a website and therefore you need not required any code language as possible as it can.
Thanks for reading…
Magento – open source eCommerce Development platform is one of the known keyword in the eCommerce industry. Magento developed more than 200000+ eCommerce stores that number shows the popularity of Magento compare to other open source eCommerce development platform.
What is Magento eCommerce Platform and its Usability?
- Contemporary design concept and construction of dynamic database driven website
- Multi-store (Skinnable)
- 1 additional Website skin, this includes Magento design & integration into the CMS
- Self-service web based WYSIWYG administration tool (CMS)
- CMS accessible anywhere in the world, 24 x 7
- Compatible in Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Safari required
- Website content – add, edit, and delete unlimited number of pages, paragraphs and images
- Product catalog – add, edit, and delete unlimited number of products
- Ability to add unlimited images for each item to showcase the product with enlarge, main and thumbnail versions of each
- High quality auto-thumbnail creation (upload the enlarged image and the main and thumbnails are auto-generated)
- Built in file & image upload facility within CMS
- Scrolling news headlines maintained easily via CMS
- General contact form for inquiries
- Cross sell module
- Special offers section (ability to assign a product as being “on offer” or “featured” within CMS)
- Bundle Module- You can link products
- Show all price ascending/descending
- VAT Facility
- Order Status updates
- Shipping- CMS able to price automatically depending on weight/area etc
- Product search facility (department, category, part number, description, brand, title)
- Associated and alternative products section
- Ability to assign options to products (color, style, size, format) with ability to assign an additional cost for the various options without having to create each product separately
- Ability to filter products based on price and definable Option Types e.g. Size, Style, Color etc..
- “Breadcrumb” trail showing where the user is within the site
- Separate billing and delivery address
- Online and off-line facility for products so they can be prevented from being displayed on website
- Google Analytics tracking and conversion code
- Banner module which can be used for highlighting offers internally or externally
- Postcode lookup option
- Wish List- create a wish list and have the ability to email it to a nominated address
- Integrated credit/debit card facility with choice payment service providers
- Support for ePayments / Secure ePayments
- Support for Google Checkout, WorldPay, PayPal
- Order management with PDF invoice generation
- Customer management – name, address, contact details
- Standard reports – Daily Sales, Best Customers, Stock Report
- Statistics on website traffic and hits
- Domain name transfer of existing domain names (301 redirects)